Friday, May 25, 2007

When someone dies

The mother of a friend died a few days ago and the funeral is today at 14.00 hrs in Paris. Unfortunately I can not go there, but maybe more honest, I do not know the women. Still I had an idea to go there, only to comfort my friend. Because of the costs and time involved I decided not to go. Then, as a moment like now (when it's too late) I realize the following.
'What is more important, friendship or time and money?????'

We live in a very selfish community where an excuse of distance, time and money is an acceptable excuse.
I think that the only person who can answer the question if it is a valid excuse or not, is you yourself.
Feel your own answer and act accordingly.

Then you are yourself.

You can feel your answers on every question, if you act accordingly you shall enjoy it, you receive positive responses and you shall feel much better!
Try it!

For me it's too late to go to the funeral, but I did send a warming e-mail.
That felt relatively good!

No comments: